Oh...my...word! She is so cute! I'm so glad she chose to read "The Three Muskateers", it's an obvious page turner for her. She's beautiful and smart, way to go Greta!
Oh mercy. That's all I can say (and that she's adorable, of course).
She is so adorable Kirsten!!!Oh my goodness, I just wanna hug her and kiss her! :)
Well Hello Mini-Kent in a dress:) She is lovely and we already knew she would be a brainiac. I miss you. -Juice
Greta is going to have so much fun being your kid! See? She already is.Sarah
I miss you guys so much!She's going to be an english major!Meg
Oh...my...word! She is so cute! I'm so glad she chose to read "The Three Muskateers", it's an obvious page turner for her. She's beautiful and smart, way to go Greta!
ReplyDeleteOh mercy. That's all I can say (and that she's adorable, of course).
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable Kirsten!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I just wanna hug her and kiss her! :)
Well Hello Mini-Kent in a dress:) She is lovely and we already knew she would be a brainiac. I miss you.
ReplyDelete-Juice
Greta is going to have so much fun being your kid! See? She already is.
ReplyDeleteSarah
I miss you guys so much!
ReplyDeleteShe's going to be an english major!
Meg