Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blackboard

We did a little DIY project this weekend.
A custom fit blackboard for our kitchen! Now there is a dandy place for my lists and scribbles while the bottom half of the chalkboard remains territory and property of Thing.
Can you tell how tall she is?


She had such a great time playing artist. I'm digging her technique and preference of white. I know, I know, you're like "I've got to see more of this." You're probably thinking "I haven't seen chalk work like this since, wow, never...this is a fresh take on a tired art form". Maybe you are daring to hope I have more pictures?
Oh, maybe I took a couple (25) more......




Just a little proud.

5 comments:

  1. I feel so honored to have actually seen the artist at work! I loved seeing how she pointed out and commented on the especially artful things she enjoyed in her work. Well done, Greta Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, not even kidding...i kinda want the 2nd photo of greta's chalk masterpieces framed. :)love the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rissa! I can send you a copy if you want;) Just e-mail me your e-mail, and you could be styling a Greta Original.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!!! The close up are fun too :)

    ReplyDelete