One of our favorite pictures from yesterday was this charmer. This is what happens when you tell a free spirited child to stop dancing and sit next to a pile of books.
Caption Contest anyone?
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

"GIRL? OH NO YOU DIH-INT!"
ReplyDeleteGreta watching the Amazing Race "Watermelon" video.
ReplyDeleteGreta's reaction to Kent's hindquarters poisoning the air.
ReplyDeleteNoooo! You call that a boogie?
ReplyDelete"Now her cousin was not only gifted on the glockenspiel, but...also sang soprano with the London Opera."
ReplyDeleteNobody puts Greta in the corner!!!
ReplyDelete"Oh Nooo! Back off! This is my reading nook!" (I imagine she is in Barnes and Noble or some other large bookstore that never has enough seating...)
ReplyDelete"When I see this I envision her watching Jackass or some idiot getting hit by a car or something..."Ohhhhhh" [disgusting/hard to watch/ but still really don't care]" (Hall, 2011)
ReplyDeleteHall, R.C. (2011, March 2). Greta. Retrieved from http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?fbid=796297910998&set=a.575803518528.2193637.55712968&theater