Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fully Operational!


I can't help but think of Star Wars at the part where the Emperor tells Luke Skywalker that what he and his rebel friends don't know is that the Death Star is....here it comes....Fuuully Operationaaal in that decaying wavery voice of his. Pure evil. Good line though.
And what YOU and YOUR possibly rebellious friends don't know yet is that kirstenkirsten.com is in fact Fully Operational!
Only took a year to get that sucker back up, but yes in fact it is Go see! And for those of you thinking, "Really Skirst do you actually need more web presence? 2 blogs and and an Etsy shop isn't doing it for you?" I would say actually Yes, because now I am organised in such a tidy little way.

I do still have some work to do. I have to photograph my larger pieces for the gallery, and since many of them live in other homes and states it might take some wrangling, but like I said, besides some minor additions I am fuuully operationaaal!


1 comment:

  1. Kirsten, I LOVE your artwork. I've been reading your blog (the barley blog) since around the time she was born but I'm just now seeing your artwork since you posted about your new website on that blog....anyways, I love it. I love trees and I really love the way you capture them. :o)

    ReplyDelete