Mamamamama! That's been the common refrain for the last few days. But I don't mind:) She reaches for me when she wants to go "up" And holds on tight. She likes to be carried into stores and sit in the cart. Being a mom just keeps getting better and better.
I miss little girl and her mama and daddy already!!!! I do not even want to think about how much she will grow till the next time I can kiss her sweet checks! :( love u & miss u
So sweet. Greta has an amazing mamamamama:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture!
ReplyDeleteThat is so freaking cute. You two look picture perfect!
ReplyDeleteThat's a gorgeous photo!
ReplyDelete-Diana
I miss little girl and her mama and daddy already!!!! I do not even want to think about how much she will grow till the next time I can kiss her sweet checks! :(
ReplyDeletelove u & miss u
kada lemon*