Friday, October 23, 2009

The Ultimate Artsy Thing!

I haven't posted here in ages! Mostly impart to my newest and greatest project! A house! My husband and I bought a house last month and it has been moving, renovations, and "where does this go?" since.
I have just recently taken a room for myself, which we call "My Room" and damned if I don't have a pink chandelier so everyone knows it! It is a place where I can create, mix, and be:)
There is so much to consider during the nesting phase, and I am enjoying every minute of it! Colors, fabrics, which art where...it has been the ultimate artsy thing in my life lately.
But, I have had a few moments to myself lately by courtesy of The Barley:So I have worked up a few new prints for the shop. I will be posting them within the next week or so. Just as soon as I can get enough sunshine to take some decent pictures.

Lots more designs and colors are on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment