Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Special Christmas Items coming your way!


Hello!
So about a week ago I had a great idea for a new item to add to the shop this season. I usually frown upon the idea of jump starting to Christmas the day after Halloween but considering that etsy is a kind of retail and all retail institutions like to spend half the year celebrating Christmas I figured I would conform in my own small way:)
And then Bam! Pow! Oink! Our house got sick with the flu and we have all been out of comission. Except for our faithful Partriarc Kent-the-he-man-Walter who has been playing Florence Nightingale and practices a mind over matter approach for himself.
All this to say...sit tight! I have new illustrations and a very special Christmas addition in the works and on it's way.
Just as soon as I get out of bed... maybe Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment