Friday, June 13, 2014

Kent's Birthday BBQ

Oh Man, last weekend we celebrated Kent's 32nd birthday with an all day blow out.
At 1:00 we had a BBQ Rib Cook Off & Kent Look-Alike Contest, followed by dinner, followed by  a Poker Tournament that went well into the night. It was a 12 hour party, and I'm still beat! (But seriously, I've never hosted a three phase party before, it was part this is amazing! Part what was I thinking?)
But we had to go whole hog, it's Kent we're talking about! We had a great showing of ribs (8 racks) that were all so good we nearly had a 3 way tie. There were Kent look alikes all over the yard (young and old*), a bouncy house, donut cake, and the kids ran absolutely wild all day.
It was a long, sunny, carefree day!
It's been a big year for Kent, and it was so great to get everyone together and just party.






























* The Kent Look Alike winner, was amazing! She dressed as 2002 Beach Kent. (Including bald cap, drawn on facial hair, and swim trunks.) So impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment