Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hot Dog!

What a great opening day!
I sold all of my little illustrations today. It's very encouraging to watch our store's inventory disappear!
Since my little tree animals were received so warmly I think I will be posting a batch of little sea creatures next time. Stay tuned for info on the next shop update.
Thanks to everyone for taking an interest in our little shop!
Now it's on to wrapping and mailing...

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    his may seems strange, but I kind of know you -I know Lindsey Johnson (Hulsey). Some how (no idea how) I came across your blog a little bit ago! Your stuff is so cute! I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Melanie, I used to lead Lindsey's small group (back-in-the day). :) Anyways, Hope you don't mind me following your blogs!

    This is my personal blog, but I also make jewelry and other stuff: you can check it out @
    http://www.emvieann.blogspot.com/

    -Melanie

    ReplyDelete