Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Postcards

Here is the first batch of postcards I will be putting up on my etsy shop.













 A set of 4 handmade beauties.
I think I will camp on this style of postcard for a while. My problem lately is that I haven't settled on one art project for longer that it took to complete it. I don't want what was said about the "Jack of all trades" to be said of me. So, bits of paper...here I stay. For the time being.

3 comments:

  1. I love them! What is your price point?

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dunno yet, still thinking it over. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the postcards and cards! Let everyone know when your etsy store is officially open! I'd love to see all the stuff, and buy some too!!

    PS - Moms should be charged double...because they will pay it. :)

    ReplyDelete