Hi all!
These little cards are also going to be available in my shop on Monday.
The question is now, should I sell these lovely little trees individually matted (with optional envelope) for a smaller price each? Or as one deluxe pack of cards for slightly more?
Anyone have any suggestions?
Hmmm....
I've been thinking about this every day since the day this blog was posted and I think you should sell them as a pack for a slightly more price. Also, I check this blog everyday and think it's the bees knees. Love you and OMG I love your work!
I've been thinking about this every day since the day this blog was posted and I think you should sell them as a pack for a slightly more price. Also, I check this blog everyday and think it's the bees knees. Love you and OMG I love your work!
ReplyDelete