This is the Barley. I am writing to tell you all some very important news. Yesterday I turned ONE years old. Now, that I am one I can do things like eat cake, sit forward in my car seat, and voice my opinions and stuff.
That's a picture of me and my cake, it was chocolate with pink coconuts on top and I think I will just eat cake from now on.
Also we had pasta with red sauce because it's my favorite food and mom cuts it up really small so I like it. Also friends came over and my Grandma and Grandpa and they watched me eat these things and put them on my face.
Bye!
Happy Birthday Greta! We love you and wish we could have been at your special birthday celebration! You are quite the precious little lady.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Auntie Juice, Uncle Derek, and your other boyfriend...Brennan (also just a friend)
I am so sad I missed your party, Greta! We were at a much more somber affair. My mommy dressed me in black and told me I had to be very quiet. I wish I had been eating cake with you instead!! I can't believe you are a one year old now. Will you be teaching me big one-year-old things now?
ReplyDeleteLove, Lynnea
So cute!!! Those picture were priceless! What a fun party :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Greta!!
Dear Greta,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had fun on your birthday, and that the weather was better than last year!