It has been ages since I have posted anything interesting and what about those Christmas surprises I alluded to from last post?
While it is true that I have a lovely Christmas illustration to add to the shop and a brilliant idea in regards to producing hand painted Christmas labels, I find that perhaps I will just skip the Christmas products all together this year. My reasons are 3 fold:
1) It's Christmas time! and it is time to spend the days with your family and friends being jolly and helpful! Not scroogey (which I inevitably am when I am in "work mode".)
2) My etsy shop does not experience nearly enough traffic or sales for my feeling a sense of regret or urgency over "lost sales"...how can you lose something you never had?
And 3) I am getting all my artsy kicks from wrapping presents, decorating the tree, and entertaining! Also, a few handmade presents which I will post, post-Christmas to keep them surprises:)
So instead of fretting over updates and posts I think I will just relax and enjoy the offerings of the season and meet that Santa...
Make that feast...
And bake those cookies for the neighbors!
And I hope you are able to do the same:) Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment