you guys are so cute! xo, meg
Did you eat french toast with bacon at an Italian restaurant?
No, I made French toast hearts and arrows for breakfast lunch. We went to Maggianos for dinner:)
Oh, I see the heart and arrow now! I thought they served french toast at Maggianos or something. Beautiful and oh so inspired! You are wonderful! xoxoMom
That's my plate!That's right, I ate that beautifully presented and oh so tasty food.My breakfast-for-lunch is famous!I think you just made my day.Cousin Sarah(Sarah, for short)
you guys are so cute! xo, meg
ReplyDeleteDid you eat french toast with bacon at an Italian restaurant?
ReplyDeleteNo, I made French toast hearts and arrows for breakfast lunch. We went to Maggianos for dinner:)
ReplyDeleteOh, I see the heart and arrow now! I thought they served french toast at Maggianos or something. Beautiful and oh so inspired! You are wonderful! xoxo
ReplyDeleteMom
That's my plate!
ReplyDeleteThat's right, I ate that beautifully presented and oh so tasty food.
My breakfast-for-lunch is famous!
I think you just made my day.
Cousin Sarah
(Sarah, for short)