Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Topeka Art Cards

I have just started working on a few new sets of art cards for the shop. Here's a sneak peek at the Topeka set...
I really like doing these post cards!
Just little pieces of art from my hands that are destined to be shared with someones friends, loved ones, or soon to be's where they will hopefully do some good.
I like to think about where my little cards might travel to, or who might be cheered or surprised by it.
I have made a goal of writing a card or note to one person each week, to help me remain mindful of other people and less of myself. I probably get a bigger kick out of doing them then the receiver ever gets out of them, but it is a treat to sit down and do it, especially with lovely cards in tow!

No comments:

Post a Comment