Wow, a whole week since my last post.
You know why don't you? You probably have already deduced that July 15th is mere weeks away and what time isn't already devoted to family, home, and design projects goes to reading and watching all the Harry Potters in very serious fashion*. You are so clever. 10 points to your house!
I told myself that I wouldn't this time. Especially since I just did it October of last year. Especially since a very small voice keeps telling me that HP is not exactly credible reading at my age. Oh, Hogwash! I saw the final trailer and all grown up restraint was out the window. And anyways it's the last time.
Wouldn't these new covers be nice to have right about now though? Very classic.
* Read books 1-7, watch the corresponding movie after each completed read, and refrain from all other fiction and movies that might conflict with the Very Harry aroma my brain is mulling and stewing in, all building up to of course, the last movie.
image source
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment