Friday, June 3, 2011

Sunny Weekend




































I love these little sunshines from Ben Javens.
I think this weekend is going to be like that second fella, the one with the mustache. He looks to be in the middle of saying "Ho ho ho! Let's get something cool to drink and eat outside!"
We are having ourselves a little heat wave the next few days (in the 75 range) and since no one around here takes days like that for granted I expect to have plenty of fun in the sun.
We have been doing work work work on the bathroom renovation the last couple weeks, and things are finally starting to come to a place where the end is in sight. I haven't wanted to post pictures since it takes away from the general shock of before and after, ( and who is really that interested in pictures of us sealing tile with silicon anyway?) but we have made heaps of progress and I don't think it would hurt for us to take some time off (during the day at least) and enjoy a little of Mr. Sun!
I hope you do too... Happy Weekend!

1 comment: