We have said no to many a vacation to do the responsible thing (usually funds and time off work has been directed to home repairs...smart...and lame.) But having had enough of money well spent, we decided to leave Sweet Thing with grandma and head to Victoria, BC for a nice little break and change of scene.
We walked, we ate, and ate, and ate (just ask Kent about The Best Burger He's Had In His Life story, and my All Time Best Italian Meal Ever story.) we milled around a few record shops and "esplored" the harbor at night as Kent enjoys it. And I napped mid-day everyday, went to the spa, and read by the fire, much to my enjoyment. It was perfectly perfect with pubs and tea shops around every corner.
Such a charming city, and only short boat ride away!






Victoria is awesome. I'm jealous.
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun. Your pictures are beautiful!!! I'm glad you and Kent got to go on this trip:)
ReplyDelete