Thursday, December 15, 2011

Old Virginny

After a big day of traveling we arrived in Va tired and happy.
We are spending some time with Kent's family and getting reacquainted with Good Old Virginny. It's been over 2 years so that means we will be eating enough BBQ and Chick-fil-A to satisfy the cravings we've been storing up. We also plan on visiting a couple of our favorite destinations while we are here. First on the list is the beach where Kent proposed to me, a perfect way to celebrate our 5 year anniversary on Saturday. I will try to keep up with postings, but lots of time with family and plenty of rest is on the horizon...

3 comments:

  1. Miss you bunches! Don and I will watch Nutcracker at McCaw Hall in Seattle on Saturday to celebrate your anniverary. Your welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO...I am a little jealous. I won't lie. Mostly because I think it would be super fun to hang out with YOU, but also because I would love to visit old Virginny. I do miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! In Virginia Beach!? Yahoo! Welcome back. And happy anniversary you two!

    ReplyDelete