On Saturday mornings Kent makes pancakes.
It is his day to get Greta up and be the first to approach her atomic overnight diaper, and mine to stay in bed and smile to myself.
Then they go downstairs and turn up Kent's 80's music to a level that stresses me out (were I downstairs) and start in on what we now call Kent's Homemade Pancake Recipe which has been written down and taped on the inside of the cupboard door, being used that often.
I usually come down in time to set the table and ask that we turn down the music enough to be able to talk to one another.
Just like clockwork.
I LOVE pancake Saturdays.
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



The wee little babe in my womb just leaped with joy when I looked at these pictures. YUM! Pancakes sound so good right now. I, of course, will need you and Kent and Greta to come to Texas immediately (How is this Saturday??) so that we can share Pancake Saturday with you! :)
ReplyDeleteI loooved pancakes when I was pregnant with Greta. It was one of the few things that always sounded tasty:)
DeleteI wish o wish that we could share our Saturdays with you! We would make a double (triple?) batch and watch our kids get totally sticky with syrup.
Next best thing, I can send along the recipe? A little taste from our home to yours:)
Let me know and I will send it along.
Love you, miss you!
Yes, Please!! :)
Delete