So, when I get behind with blog posts I like to do a lump it all together post and call it something like "Lately..."
Where I put up a slew of pictures and maybe a small summary, so as to remind you that we are still alive and well.
Which we are! To sum it up, the last few weeks we saw a Very Special Birthday, a visit from our Virginia family, trips to the park, and our dear boy growing bigger and stronger each day. (No joke, my 4 week old will stand up when he's hungry.)
...I am over most of my recovery and now I'm beginning the next phase entitled Making Sense of My Life.
Tomorrow will be my first day where the children outnumber the adults. To prepare myself I am sleeping in my clothes and having a protein drink next to my bed in order to cross off the two things I find there is no longer time for in My New Life (eating and getting dressed.)
It will also be the first day I begin developing my System and Schedule (the two things every mom needs to keep herself and family sane).
Once I figure them out it's watch out world! But until then I may be doing a few more of these posts entitled "Lately..."
Xo!
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I stalk your blog daily and always hope that there will be a new post, but I completely understand the "lately" posts! You have a lot of far more important things going on than writing for my pleasure! I love Oliver's sweet fuzzy little head and his big old eyes! He looks so much like you!
ReplyDeleteI love you, you know.