Monday, May 10, 2010

Whirlwind Weekend

Friday was my birthday, we wont go into years*. But I will say, it started out with a beautiful copy of The Lord on the Rings...with MAPS (my favorite), breakfast at one of my favorite spots*, and the whole day with my two favorite people!
We topped off the night with dinner at Purple, and a couple very special dinner guests who flew in from California that day!
The next day things got rowdy as some friends and family and I gathered around the old pine tree and had a Tea and Croquet party.
It was such a happy day!
We topped the weekend off with Mother's Day. Boy! At this point I think people were getting a little tired of celebrating me, and I was feeling like there was a little too much party packed into one weekend, so we had a nice day at home and a little private game of croquet on the lawn, my darling, my cousin, my father, and me:)
Thanks everyone for the happy birthday memories!

*I'm not that crazy lady who looks as old as a leather bag and swears she is 25, I would just like to retain a shred of mystery on the point.
*Pomegranate. Where I had the single best cup of coffee in my life. They do things to soy foam that should be rewarded with large sums of money and jewels, but as it is, it is cheaper than Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment