Friday, July 9, 2010

Sunny Days!

They always say around here that Summer doesn't start until after the 4th of July. Which has been how it has been since I was a little girl (watching fireworks in my rain coat). So why I doubted last week that Summer would ever come I don't know, but it is here now right on schedule:)
It's been in the 90-80 range all week and we actually had to go buy sunscreen!
So The Barley and I high tailed our pale little bodies to the lake and splish splashed with some of our friends today.
She was uncertain at first...
 But once she saw the fun of it, she got nice and wet.
 Maybe a little too wet. After this picture she over did it and dunked her little head in the water. She didn't like that very much (but who likes lake water?) and the camera in my hand didn't like it either.
So, I will be posting pictures via my phone for a while. Oops!
Oh well! At least we got to document Thing's first trip to the lake.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness,how precious! The first picture looks like you when you were a wee Barley. :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Her eyes are so pretty! Looks like a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete