So, Monday as I was reading my morning Cup of Joe I spilled my cup of tea on our computer/couch/myself. Which makes for a sad little mac book:(
The keys on the right side of the keyboard are no longer in working order, but the nice people at the apple store say that all that is needed is a new keyboard. The rest of the computer has amazingly come out of its bath otherwise unscathed.
Which means we are using my old beige keyboard from my high school mac and placing it on top of our once swanky computer making it appear (properly) like the horse and pony show* it is. That is, until we buy a keypad from some nerd supply online and have the house nerd install it with dancing feet and shouts of glee.
He drew a picture of our new setup on his blog. I think it is a remarkable resemblance.
So, posts and pictures have been delayed...but this horse and pony show will manage a few fun tricks yet. Stay tuned:)
* Popularly referred to as "Dog and Pony show"...but I like the sound of Horse and Pony better. A little inside joke between the boy and me.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment