Monday, September 20, 2010

You got horns you got a party!

Kent, Thing, and I went on a flea market excursion this weekend. So many good finds! I walked out with my first piece of silver to add to our serving ware, rolls of fab retro contact paper*, and (my favorite) my first piece of taxidermy.
Tiny little horns from some tiny little thing or other, to which my husband gives me the look that says "Really?"
So I says to him I says, "you just wait and see, paint 'em black and you'll wonder how we ever lived without them."
Two hours later, he is on our side (horns and my) and comes up with the greatest tag line of all time. "You got horns, you got a party!"...and he's right. This little guy straight makes our boot corner the place to be.







*That's a post of its own!

2 comments:

  1. And if the party devolves to "throwing the horns", then it's even better (until you put someone's eye out).

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhahahaha This is really funny and they really do look quite nice painted black I must say!

    ReplyDelete