Friday, October 29, 2010

Stick

One of Thing's favorite things to do in the afternoon is to go outside and play with the stick we keep near the front porch. Kent and I call it the spider stick as its main purpose is to relocate spiders and their webs to more remote locales. But Greta likes to walk around with it like a mountain man and take a whack at the herbs.
It's harmless and so cute to see her dominate nature with that stick.
Ps- She is also sporting bangs now, a little short perhaps, but a moving baby is hard to trim. It was becoming time. She was turning into Cousin Itt, and her hair was starting to collect unpleasant snot knots from spending too much time around runny noses. Blech.
All for the best!

4 comments:

  1. She is too cute for words with that haircut! (And also very mature. She looks like she's ready for school!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Greta is so tall and soooo beautiful! I love her bangs and can see more of her Mommy in her face because of them. Great pictures! I miss her so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could she BE more beautiful? Seriously...
    She is just absolutely gorgeous! She looks like such a big girl! I miss you guys!

    I love you, you know.
    -Juice

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bangs!! She is so tall and so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete