Monday, October 24, 2011
But wait...now there's 4!
The cat's out of the bag!
Also, this could explain why I have been mostly MIA these last few months. Taking care of Greta through morning sickness was about all that I could do the last while...and even that was a little shoddy at times. "Yes, sweetie let's watch a 33rd episode of Shaun the Sheep...keep 'em coming." If I found a break in the day mostly I spent it sleeping it off.
But enough excuses, I'm back! I'm just starting my second trimester (about 3 months along) and feeling much more bushy tailed (if not really bright eyed...but let's be honest, I don't expect that for maybe another year and a half...at the earliest.)
And we are absolutely THRILLED about our growing family!
Family of 4...wow, now that is the real deal. Those Disneyland giveaways and boxes of drumsticks that come by the 4s are now marketed directly toward us. (And we gladly accept all that come our way.)
So mark May 5th on your calendar. There's another Walter on the way!
More details to come....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So glad the cats out of the bag!!! Love the pictures with Greta. :)
ReplyDeleteMay 9th is the best birthday ever. Just sayin'...
ReplyDelete!!!!! Congratulations, this is so exciting:) Greta will be a big sister!! I'm sure she is so excite!!!
ReplyDeleteWho knew that when you wrote this here post that Mr. Oliver would make his debut on May 12th...one week "late"...one day before Mother's day :) So happy for you! He is super adorable...aren't those chubby 10lb cheeks the best??! I hope you are feeling great and enjoying your new family of four!
ReplyDelete