Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sprucing and Networking

I've been doing some much needed sprucing up around the shop.
Firstly, I am trying to figure out how to use the Hello Grey Day page I made on facebook ages ago...sigh, when did using facebook get so durned complicated? With any luck, it will be a fun place to put shop updates, chat, and squeeze in a little networking.
...networking. I'm the worst at that.  I can't even ask my friends to "like" my shop, because it feels too much like the uncomfortable feeling one gets when asking a boy out in High School...which of course I never did and shudder at the very thought. 
Mostly my tactic then was the same as now. Wait around in the background until someone stumbles in to me (whilst I feign indifference) and all of a sudden showers approval upon my shy and awkward head. I can't say that that worked very well for catching boys* and here to now it's been the same way with this dusty old facebook page.**
But, I'm giving it the old college try anyhow (you may note the new facebook presence on the bottom right of my blog. I added that for the especial purpose of previously mentioned networking and making me uncomfortable. There's also a 'like' button if you know...)
Secondly,
I have several new projects in store this week. Two new products! And I just added some new colors to the shop. All the colors of the rainbow in fact!




























*although, I did snag one that way, and the cream of the crop I might add.

**Except, for you 8 friends/family who stumbled upon my page somehow, Thanks!

1 comment: