Saturday, April 14, 2012
FULL TERM
Heck yes full term.
I've finally made it, and as far as I'm concerned tomorrow Oliver is officially wearing out his welcome in his current rent space. My toes are a tappin'.
I have no problem admitting that to me being pregnant is not always the glowing magical experience people tell other people it is when their own memory grows fuzzy. I love motherhood, but praise be to God it gets better than this.
Granted, the wiggly baby in the tummy is cool.
But other things that are cool:
Holding your baby in your arms (!), sleeping on your stomach or your back or a stomach side twist (which is my personal favorite). Not losing sleep over something lame like having to pee, eating an Italian sub, drinking coffee that isn't decaf, eating any old cheese you come across without having to hunt down whether it's been pasteurized or not, springing out of bed, a chair, a car, walking like someone in their 20's not their 90's...to name a few.
So, I packed our hospital bag, and finished the leftover odd projects in the kids's room*. I painted my fingers, toes, and shaved my legs, as I prepare my body for war.
Now there's nothing left to do but wait...
(Except I have a three year old, so there really is always plenty to do.)
Ps- I'm over H1N1 (Awesome!) for those of you still wondering. Thanks for the prayers and sweet words of encouragement!
*Pictures to come...
cool clocks and image by...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah I'm glad your all better and all ready at that!! I'm excited for little Oliver to make his appearance, how cool it would be to get to meet him while I'm out there :)
ReplyDeleteYippeeeee!! Come on, Oli!! :) Waiting on tenterhooks! hehehe
ReplyDeletePS...I LOVE the picture you put on facebook. You look lovely!