Thursday, April 18, 2013
This week in instagram
1. Greta is growing up way too fast. A recent prayer:
"Dear Jesus,
Thank you for the whole world! And even our breath says you love us.
Please forgive our hearts.
Amen"
...."Wasn't that good daddy?"
2. Remember this? Well, we are seeing the fruits of their labor! And what giant blooms! I love to have fresh flowers around the house, and being able to pick my own for little vases here and there, and having blooms on hand to give to the neighbors has been so much fun.
3. I recently read somewhere (I forget where) that when your kids wreak havoc on the world to remember this phrase "Don't get mad, take a picture." And I have found that to be great advice. Something about taking the time to get out your phone and document the damage, and maybe in doing so finding a glimmer of humor in it along the way, cools your temper and gives you a better perspective.
Well last week, in Oliver's life long mission to grab what the world has to offer him, grabbed at our table runner and cup and saucer went crashing down with it. It was a double whammy when you consider, there went my very favorite espresso cup and saucer, one of the few mementos we brought back from Paris, smashed to bits. But my morning shots too? Oh Wog, that one hurts. Take a picture.
4. Oliver has been down for the count since Monday. Fever, throw ups, and no appetite meant one limp sad little baby. But yesterday afternoon his fever broke, and by the evening he found his smile and appetite again! What a relief. When Wog is not happy, no one is happy.
But the weekend is looking hopeful! I hope you are able to enjoy yours too! Xo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment