Sunday, September 29, 2013

Oliver Fast Facts: 1 1/2




Favorite Expression: "Yeah!" (nods head vigorously)

Favorite Toys: Daddy's xbox (on and off, on and off, all day long), any lamp he can reach (on and off, on and off, all day long), the garden hose, and the tape measure.

Accomplishments: Several new crooked teeth, puts his shoes away (in his own basket) when he sees them lying around, and has the ability to be amazingly conversational while only utilizing one word. Do you want some string cheese? "Yeah!" Do you want to go on a walk? "Yeah!" Should I wear this scarf? "Yeah!" I love talking to him. He's so positive.

Loves: Dogs, indoor climbing*, the great outdoors, talking to Siri (as pictured), and snuggling.

Fast facts don't come close to capturing Oliver's true "Woggyness". His Joy, his fast feet, big energy, and wonky toothed grins, there is so much grinning.
When I look at him playing or eating, just being him, it's like drinking a big glass of something that
I didn't even know my heart was desperate for.
This boy! I could just pick him up right now and kiss those cheeks.
Except I wont, that would be foolishness. He is napping, and if anyone so much as makes a sound that attributes to his early waking, I will contort into a primordial rage monster and howl at the moon.

Sleep times are sacred times.


* He's scaled every piece of furniture in the house, except for his crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment