Monday, September 16, 2013

Zimbags Fall/Winter Shoot



Yesterday the lovely ladies of Zimbags and I went down to UW to take some pictures for the new Fall/Winter line.
This season, our women in Zimbabwe handmade some really fun messenger bags, laptop bags, and sweet clutches, perfect for heading back to school.
Amy was our model for the day, and was an angel about putting up with ridiculous directions like "You know, just react to the bag...or do this incredibly awkward thing, but look natural."
It was so fun being on a college campus again, especially with these ladies I've known since High School.
I'm sure there was laughing and being too loud (as what usually happens when girls gather), but it was a great day, with the bonus for it being for a really good cause.
So stay tuned, there's going to be lots more Zimbags love coming your way in the next month!

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking of you tonight, and I've once again come to the conclusion that you are pretty darn swell. I like all the creative things you do. Hope you're enjoying the gorgeous Washington fall. (And the pictures look amazing.)
    xoxo
    Cousin Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dear Sarah.
      I miss you SO!
      I hope you are finding something new and creative to enjoy on the Good Ship Mercy. Something that makes you smile your Sarah smile:)
      Xoxo!

      Delete