A whimsical little mushroom (of my own scientific discovery) dug up from one of the more dusty and remote corners of my imagination* to be precise.
Maybe a pleasant place for one Sir Alastair Humphrey Muskmelon the third** to come out of the damp for a spell? Saving his sheen and thus the day!
Thanks all for playing "Name that Beetle" and being all interested in my scribbles and small sport.
That's all the illustrations I have for now. The sun is back out and the weather predicts sunshine and HEAT-even for the rest of the week.
So that means back to summer pleasures (walks, gardening, general looking out the window and feeling guilty for not going on walks or gardening.)
And I will be trying to get my shop up and running before long.
Maybe...Monday? There, I did it, date set. I will have it all up on Esty by Monday!
* Next to the molds I try to forget and the longest ever Spanish word I've heard. (mantequilla de cacahuete) Means peanut butter. (As relayed to me by my friend Dianer in the 8th grade.)
**Grand prize winner of the 'Name That Beetle' contest being Richard for his brilliant use of "Muskmelon".
I love your friendly fungus!!!
ReplyDelete