Monday, August 9, 2010

Wendy Bird

My lonely little etsy shop (see side bar) will have artwork in it at last!
The last week has seen a few cloudy and rainy days which always seems to kick start my creative juices.
So lately, whenever I find the chance, I have been happily nested in my studio. (Mostly during Thing's naps.)
Enter: New illustrations!
I have a couple of illustrations that belong in a sort of series that I will be adding to my shop some time at the end of the week.
The exact day depends on however long it takes for me to find a printer that does a bang up job, and time enough to gather up all my packaging goodies*.
I would like to have all my ducks in a row before I list them.
To keep you on tenterhooks**
I will share one of them with you a day at a time.
They aren't the Mona Lisa, but cheerful little drawings done up in a cheerful little mood.
Today I would like you to meet little Wendy Bird!
I hope she strikes your fancy.



*My favorite part of Etsy!

** That one is for you Juice:)

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Wendy Bird and I AM on tenterhooks :) I miss you, you know.

    -Juice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Wendy Bird soooo much! Is she going to have friends and relations?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!
    She does have a relation or two, although not quite blood related:)
    Stay tuned tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this bird is amazing!!! I love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Deb!
    Have fun in VA Beach! Wish we could visit you and all the family while you are there.

    ReplyDelete