Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful Thursday.

Thursday- I hope every one's Thanksgivings were wonderful in their own traditions. We slid down to Olympia to spend ours with my mom.
Her cooking is always something worth braving the storm for. It was a delicious meal with family and friends, and the winners of the after meal festivities won Indian hats! I found myself among the lucky ones thanks to a knack for wild guesses.
Did you know a turkey can fly like 50mph when its spooked?







And now that the Thanks were given, I can let go of the reigns and finally listen to Christmas music, decorate the mantels, and bustle into the Christmas season.
It's the busiest season we have in our family (with the May-June birthday blitz in second place). We have Our wedding anniversary, The 3rd Annual Christmas Concert, Greta's birthday, Christmas, and my Dad's birthday to celebrate all within one and two days of each other.
Let the games begin!

1 comment: