Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Greta and I have had a pleasant morning frosting heart cookies and breaking out the red and pink.
Our Valentine's this year is a homemade one. No big expensive plans, just homemade signs, a banner, and I love you's.
I hope you have been reminded today about how much you are loved!
"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. "
-1 John 4:16

Here are a few of my favorite Valentine pictures from around the web.


























swissmiss
via Black Eiffel
niftysmith

fifiduvie 
via Cup of Joe

2 comments:

  1. Wow that cake looks really though to do!! I love it.
    This is a great day
    Happy Valentines to you three!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My love to each of you! Hugs and kisses loves and misses!

    ReplyDelete