This week Greta got to dabble in watercolors for the first time. I have been wracking my brain lately to try and come up with news ways to entertain on rainy days. And this was a sure hit!
I love how she approached her page. It was 100% Greta with no mommy interferences besides a few verbal reminders to add water to the brush.
And it was so neat to see what she came up with. She paints the way Kent writes his letters and prefers his food to be plated. Everything not quite touching, and nicely spaced.
I was so surprised! (I think I was expecting one big colorful smudge puddle in the middle of the page, like I was dying to make myself.)
Also, the cloud like thing at the top is the sun, the blue squiggly ball at the bottom is the moon, and the top green smudge on the right is a crocodile.

She's got it! Add another artist thread to the tapestry of our family. Perfectly gorgeous!
ReplyDelete