It's still snowing here.
The news is predicting that it will turn into rain and slush tomorrow, and I am thinking it is going to be about time when it does.
I LOVE snow days. But I am getting ready to quit our winter hibernation.
All that we do when it snows is cram our cupboards and freezer with all the tastiest and unhealthy things we deem "treats" And steadily eat regardless of appetite.
And play cards.
I have this very real fear that we are going to roll out of our doors by the end of this week round as bears, sniffing the air, looking for our chins.
(I know I had one a week ago?)
But it has been a lot of good fun.
Greta went sledding today and unlike her first-ever spin down the hill last year, she loved it! She even did a solo run and was smiles all the way.
I am so glad we had at least one good snow in this year!
image by
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment