The only thing changing it seems is my Greta girl, what an amazing difference a few years makes!
Friday, January 6, 2012
Williamsburg: Now & Then
I thought I would post a few pictures I took while we were in Williamsburg over Christmas. That place hasn't changed a bit in 3 years (or 200 for that matter...which I think is the charm.) Same Christmas wreaths, same homes and shops, same Father Christmas.
The only thing changing it seems is my Greta girl, what an amazing difference a few years makes!

The only thing changing it seems is my Greta girl, what an amazing difference a few years makes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love all of these pictures, so sweet to see the changes in our little Greta. My favorite picture is Greta resting her head on her Daddy's head. Pure love!
ReplyDeleteGreta is darling. I just love her so much :) Beautiful pictures and I love that you "re-captured" the same photo opportunities from yesteryear!
ReplyDelete