Kent and I have been married for 7 years today.
7 years sounds kind of skimpy when it seriously feels, most of the time, like we just always were.
But I look at the pictures and remember that there was a beginning.
In the beginning I had cheekbones, and Kent had more hair...and somehow we both had more neck.
That and certainly the 2 kids reminds me of how far we have come.
And what a joy it's been. I'm having a ball just kicking around life with my best friend. Being silly, being serious, being ourselves!
And tomorrow we are going to realize one of our pet dreams, which is to go see the Nutcracker together. (There's a story for later.)
We are like little kids with greedy excited little fingers...
Love you babe*!
*Ok, I never thought I would be one of those "babe" people. But it has cropped up organically and if I'm going to be honest, I call him babe sometimes, and I like it.
7 years works all kinds of changes.
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Anniversary! So glad Jeff & I got to share in your special day! It was very special :)
ReplyDelete