Whew! It's been a whole 'nother year!
And as 2013 takes its final bow, I am spending a little time looking back.
2013 was the year...
Oliver turned one! And Greta turned 5!
I discovered:
A new way to love music.
That Valentines Day is overrated.
And what it's really all about.
I had more than a few mommy revelations on:
Productivity, disconnecting, finding creativity in the trenches, and this motherhood gig.
And man did we eat well. On top of it being the year that Kent realized he has the talent of an Italian grandmother for making meatballs and marinara, Remember Milton Milkshakes?
Grandma Eva's Oatmeal Cookies? (aka Meal Replacement Cookies)
Homemade Milton's Bread?
All of which we don't eat much of anymore since Kent's not so good news.
But we went on a mission to find a new normal, and we are finding that it is just as blessed and full.
It's been a great year! And the next is brand new. See you in it!
No comments:
Post a Comment