Someone I know is a kindergarten girl now...
And she loves it! (Which isn't a surprise. Girl was made for the classroom.)
But I love it, which is the surprise of the century. As a matter of fact, I'll just go ahead and knock your socks off. I didn't shed a single tear when I dropped her off for her first day. Can you believe it? For all of my hemming and hawing, and dreading this day.
I think it's a testament to what an amazing school, that's close to home, an ideal schedule*, and great teacher can do. (Not to mention, a willing student...look at that face!)
Dropping Greta off was sweet but without the touch of bitter that I was expecting.
Praise the Lord! Our foot is in the door of primary education.
*Much later than last year. We get to keep our slow breakfasts! Which is probably the single greatest improvement on my life this year.
Friday, September 12, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment