Thursday, March 31, 2011

Extra Extra!

I have been waiting to add custom profiles to my etsy shop until I felt like I had the time and energy to devote to new projects. I don't really know if I have either, or ever will, but now seems like as good enough time as any!
Pretty soon you can add you and your friends distinguished profiles up on the wall next to Austen and Tolstoy...making you look oh so chummy.
Final details to come....

2 comments:

  1. This is EXCELLENT news!! I saw the profile you did of Audrey and it was great. I would love, love, LOVE to have one for Brennan, but I also think they would make really good gifts for Grandparents. How does it work exactly? Do you just need a picture of him? Can't wait for these details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These have grandparents written all over them! Just ask ours:) They all got silhouettes of us for Christmas.
    Yep, alls that's needed is a clean picture. I will post all the nitty gritty details next week.
    Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete