Thursday, March 24, 2011

First Hair Cut

Last week marked another milestone for Greta (and us!) Her first trip to the hair salon for an official first haircut. We thought that for her first big girl cut we would go to one of those fun children's salons so she could sit on a a rocking sheep and watch Thomas the Train while she got a trim with promises of lolly pops and prizes in the end. (Mmm maybe I need to go here?) She was a champ, and
it wasn't the gut wrenching experience I thought it might be saying goodbye to all her baby curls. Maybe I'm just too practical but I love that she wakes up with hair that we can run out the door with.
And although the picture may not say it, I think she likes the change too.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE her hair cut it is sooooo cute!! And that salon sounds super fun too :)

    ReplyDelete