March means Spring is on its way.
I stayed home from the gym today to start our Spring Cleaning. I think the gym would have been easier.
We have a long way to go. (I'm talking to you closets.) And we have countless renovation projects that we started last Spring that need to be once and for all completed. (Crown molding, caulking, re-painting, trimming the stairs, the upstairs bathroom*, and let's not talk about the garage or yard.)
Kent and I make "Modest Goals" for ourselves from time to time in order to get things done around the house. We choose a task, set a completion date, bam! you have a Modest Goal. The great thing is, they usually work! I'm thinking about sharing some of our projects here as we go along this Spring. It might help me reach my modest goal.... to make our home sparkle.
(Ok, so that's not so modest.)
*The granddaddy project of them all!
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So excited to see before/after pictures, especially the granddaddy project!
ReplyDelete