It is finally hot enough this week to call it late July! (We have had such a wimpy summer thus far). So we got up to some fun with the garden hose today.
Usually it starts innocently enough, Greta watching me water whatever plants I am killing at the present. Then it's "Ooh! Hands in the water?" Then, "Want to have?" And once she takes possession of the hose all pretenses of watering the plants vanish and it's time to spray, squeal, and "SPEE-ASH"!
I hope you are able to get out and enjoy the sun as well!
Happy Weekend!
*Splash!
Friday, July 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love the second photo where she has her fist in the air taking a direct shot to the armpit and also the last photo where it looks like she's thinking, "Oh, glory."
ReplyDeleteHehe, yeah:) So much fun from one garden hose!
ReplyDelete