I spied this cool article by Lisa Bloom mentioned while combing blogs the other day. It is an awesome piece on how to talk to little girls.
A good read, all about engaging little girls minds and modeling the importance of brains and character over appearances.
The article states that "25 percent of young American women would rather win America's Next Top Model than the Nobel Peace Prize." Sad. But not unbelievable. We are working on that Peace Prize at our house. (And if this picture is any indicator, I think we are on the right track.)
A good read, all about engaging little girls minds and modeling the importance of brains and character over appearances.
The article states that "25 percent of young American women would rather win America's Next Top Model than the Nobel Peace Prize." Sad. But not unbelievable. We are working on that Peace Prize at our house. (And if this picture is any indicator, I think we are on the right track.)

I really loved that article, too (spied it on Cup of Jo!). Is a good reminder, even for us folks without children :-)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this picture, and that article was great and really brought up some great points, thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete