Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Knit & Purl.

This last Fall a friend taught Kent and I how to knit. I was skeptical. Mainly, I was intimidated since I am mostly artsy and hardly crafty. And knitting is definitely a craft.
But really it was as easy as tying knots! Kent took to it like a duck to water, and made a little grey scarf for his niece and an even littler grey hat for Greta girl.
Meanwhile, I was still plugging away at my one project, a neck warmer. (The easiest thing you could possibly knit since there are no rows to start and stop.) The months came and went, dynasties rose and fell, and just yesterday as Spring threatens to arrive and ruin my chances of wearing a neck warmer, I finished!


And my neck is happy about it.

4 comments:

  1. It is perfection! I'm so very impressed! Now your throat can have a warm place to hide when it is sore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can tell the two photos are from different dynasties just by the color of the fingernails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice of the weather to oblige by continuing in the 'cold and wet' fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out great!!! I love it and the color is the best

    ReplyDelete