My sister, brother-in-law, and nieces are in Japan! I just about had a heart attack when I woke up and saw all of the awful news. They are fine (Thank God!) but it is so sad...Mr. and Mrs. Walls are there too! (actually in the same city as Hillary) Very sad seeing all of those pictures and news reports today. I love you, you know.
Oh how scary for you Juice! I'm so glad they are all right. I checked up on them on fb to make sure they were ok. What a relief...but so sad for so many. I know. Xoxo!
I borrowed your banner, Pray for Japan, and posted it on my blog. I hope that choice was OK. I hope that people take it from me too-and that it travels around-so that people feel moved to offer prayers-or donate.
My sister, brother-in-law, and nieces are in Japan! I just about had a heart attack when I woke up and saw all of the awful news. They are fine (Thank God!) but it is so sad...Mr. and Mrs. Walls are there too! (actually in the same city as Hillary) Very sad seeing all of those pictures and news reports today.
ReplyDeleteI love you, you know.
Oh how scary for you Juice! I'm so glad they are all right. I checked up on them on fb to make sure they were ok. What a relief...but so sad for so many.
ReplyDeleteI know.
Xoxo!
I borrowed your banner, Pray for Japan, and posted it on my blog. I hope that choice was OK. I hope that people take it from me too-and that it travels around-so that people feel moved to offer prayers-or donate.
ReplyDeletePatricia, that is totally fine. It's making it's rounds around the Internet:)
ReplyDelete