Last night was our 3rd Annual Christmas Concert, and it was a joyful affair!
The food rocked, the people cheery, but the entertainment was once again the highlight of the evening.
We had several piano/singing duets, a humorous reading, cello serenade, and even a stomp routine. Kent and I whipped out our guitars and sang a new rendition of the Grinch song.
It was all so silly and fun. But I think the laughter was at it's peak during our game "Dance your Hat and Gloves Off" (A la Jimmy Fallon). Where each contestant must...well, dance their hat and gloves off. Hats being worth 2 points and gloves 1 each. With the music blaring and our friends dancing their garments off, I guess you could say it was a wild-and-crazy night;)
*And another great big thanks to Leslie for taking pictures throughout the night!
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











All the food looks beautiful as well as delicious, and all the fun looks like everything fun should be! Love Greta's big smile and chalk painting!
ReplyDeleteLooks like tons of fun, and the food looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing. All of this stuff looks like it's out of a magazine...so beautiful! Your parties always look like so much fun in the pictures you post and it makes my heart hurt that I can't come too! :( Maybe someday!
ReplyDeleteOh Juice, I wish oh wish you could share our little parties with us too!!! You always go all out to have fun, which makes any party fun:)
ReplyDeleteMissing you especially at Christmas!